If you're looking for bluegrass and traditional music in the Hawaiian Islands, you've come to the right place. Our little community of music lovers from all over Hawai`i and the rest of the world is growing bigger every day. We're now offering paid memberships for only $10/year! Use your PayPal account or mail a check. Become a member today and support bluegrass and traditional music in the Aloha State! Or add yourself to our mailing list - it's FREE. CLICK HERE.
Any changes, corrections, or additions to this site? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll add, modify, or delete right away. Mahalo!
BLUEGRASS IN THE KO'OLAU
Ho'omaluhia Botanical Gardens, Kaneohe
April 21 - 24, 2017
It's not too early to start thinking about attending our next campout! Camping registration will open SUNDAY, APRIL 2ND. Remember, you must be a member of Bluegrass Hawaii to camp. Not sure if you're a member? Please email email@example.com to find out!
Great Tacos, Bevvies, People!
The Rising Melody Songwriter Series
42 North Hotel Street - across from Club Hubba-Hubba
Tuesday April 4, 2017, 8:00pm
Original Music for Original People!
Let's party our way to the revolution!
DON'T MISS THESE OTHER COOL EVENTS!Don't miss these OTHER cool recurring events, with focus on traditional music, here and there all over the Hawaiian Islands! Some happen monthly or even quarterly. Others have gatherings several times per month! All are listed on our RECURRING EVENTS page.
- First Monday of each month, Waihuena Farm, Sunset Beach (O`ahu)
- First Tuesday of each month at Big City Diner Jam in Kailua (O`ahu)
- Second Saturday of each month at Rainbow Park, Makawao, Pickin' with the Chickens!
- Third Tuesday of each month at Surf and Sea, Haleiwa
- Fourth Sunday of each month, Bluegrass Hawaii Half-Fast Bluegrass Philharmonic Society,
Please contact Larry Hind at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- Contradancers Of Hawaii (O`ahu)
- Traditional Music Jam (TradJam)--O`ahu
- First Saturday Pickin' & Potluck (Big Island)
- Maui Singalong Circle, contant Phil and Cris Peacock at email@example.com
- Contradancing on Maui
PURCHASE OR RENEW
YOUR MEMBERSHIP TODAY!
Your membership helps us support bluegrass through campouts, workshops, jam sessions, and promotion of Hawaii venues to visiting bands. And at just $10.00, it's a bargain!
TO JOIN OR RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP, please use the PayPal button below to use your credit or debit card, OR mail a check or money order for $10.00 to Bluegrass Hawaii, P.O. Box 861688, Wahiawa, HI 96786.
|BLUEGRASS HAWAII MEMBERSHIP (Just $10!):|
WHEN WE FIRST STARTED KEEPING TRACK: